Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2011 Summer

Day in and day out I sit and think about my future. How it will all come to me within a heart beat. Better days has gone away and I await more to come. I am learning to live life and enjoy what life brings. Many of the times it is hard to accept and admit what you want in life. I try to make excuses and avoid such situations (I am too good at this). Many of my friends say that I can do everything, and fix everything. They are right to some extent. But to say that I am good at everything, sighs, I wish I could be. But I will try my best to be the person that God has made me to be. I will be the Son that my father and mother wants me to be. I will honor the name of my family. I will do my best as a brother to my siblings and take care of them. I will offer myself to my friends, and always be that good friend who is there when needed. I will be the husband that loves his wife and children. A husband who is willing to die for his family. A servant of God who is willing to go wherever God leads me. A follower of Christ.

No comments: