Tuesday, July 8, 2008

...one day...

God, I thank you for this life you have given me.
Hopefully it is in your way, not mines?
Is this what you really me want to do?
Or is this what I want to do?

Dad I really want to tell that I love you,
but you are no longer here with us.
Thought we didn't get to spend much time together,
you've shown me your love already.
We will meet heaven. Love you.

Mom, I thank you for your love.
Because you are the only I have left.
I Know I've leaned on your shoulders for a long time now.
Soon it will be you turn, to lean on me.
Your trust and hopes are in me.
I well not let you down!
I'll make you proud.

Family, I hate to dissapoint you guys.
But this is to better the kingdom of God.
I know you have thought of me as a better person.
But this is who I really am, and what God wants.

Friends, I thank you all for your trust in me.
I love you all!
Will all the good times be remember?
I know I will!
Will this be our last real friendship hug.
Or will the next one be a look in the eye, with no embrace?
Oh.. how I ponder about this change.
Leave it to God.

Girl, please be patient for me.
For it is, in Gods timing.
Will you wait for me?
I know I will!
Are you thiking about me?
Am I thinking of the right girl too?
Ahaha....what am I thinking?

World, this is all I can offer you.
Don't expect a lot out of me?
Don't you know that the true provider is God.
He will make sure you get enough,
and will always be by your side.
Stay close to him, and hold on tight.

God, use me, teach me, guide me, and lead me in your ways?
I want to better your kingdom.
To the ends of the earth I will go.
Help me stay faithful.
Give me a equal loving heart.

1 comment:

leahrevived said...

so when are you gonna post something new?