Thursday, July 31, 2008

..someone..

As I put on my Amercan Eagle shirt
I ponder which pants should I wear, in
order to match the shirt I just worn?
Does anyone care, I asked myself?
Certaintly not!
As the shirt came right off, I reached for the Aeropostale shirt.
The same thought came to mind again.
The sihrt flew off all of a sudden.
A white T-shirt, blue jeans, and a white pair of shoes,
was what I wore to school that morning.


What more will the world think of me, I pondered?
Aha....for my car will be next?
I need a new one?
Which one?
Toyota?
Honda?
Let me see?
How about a Lexus?
Or how about a BMW 1 Sereies?
Nah..I'll just stick with the truck that my brother in law gave me!

What more, will the world think of me?

No need to worry, what they will think?
No need to worry!
I am, who I am!
I am, whom I choose to be?
To meet satisfaction!
To meet the unrealistic?
Finishing strong!
Finishing long?

No comments: