Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hmm...

Hoping to meet you soon again, I pray that God keeps you safe.
Safe from all evil and bad things that can possibly happen.
While I'm gone, don't miss me, let ME miss you only.
In this case then you won't have to worry about me.
Let me worry only about you.
Keep on pursuing what God has in plan for you.
Don't be afraid, for God has already given me..you!
While I'm gone, stay close and faithful to God.
For he will lead us back together.
Trust in god, for he provides all of our needs.
His love for all of us is never ending.
And to the end, I will love you.
For when we meet in heaven, I shall not keep no pass.
But I shall keep your love, and Gods too.

1 comment:

leahrevived said...

wow sao. that was sooo good. koj saub mas qhov siab ua luab lis os! you wrote a lot too. ha ha. great job sao. seriously, you should start a book.