Thursday, July 31, 2008

..Friendship..

Will all the good times be remember?
My good friend, I don't want our embrace to never end.
This love will soon end.
Because you are getting marry and starting your own new life.
Next time that we meet, it will only be a hand shake.
Or probably just an hug and a little smile.
For you will be with your new partner in life.
And I will be all alone.
Just thinking about how much fun and love we had for one another.
That love, the times we talked for several hours.
There will be no more.
Thinking about this, makes me not want to get marry anymore.
But it is in Gods plan for all of us to at least get marry.
knowing that our friendship is going to be totally different after you get marry,
I will still pursue on praying for you and your partner.
It will be a good thing if I met your husband and you meet my wife.
But, it will never be the same again.
....ahaha....what am I thinking now...(clears throat)..
God be in control over this.
Amen.

1 comment:

leahrevived said...

well, one thing i've learned is that things always change, whether it's for the good or bad. but as long as we leave it in God's hands then we'll end up fine right??? but i definitely know what you mean. wow. i think i'd be sooooooooo sad if we didn't speak after marriage. haha.