Monday, April 11, 2011

In my days...

Here I go off again talking non-sense. On a serious note I fear of getting back into a relationship. I don’t want the heart ache anymore. I don’t want to see or hear a girl cry again. I don’t want to break her heart. If I was to ever want to see a girl cry, I would want to see her cry happy tears. I would like to know that her heart aches for people who are not loved. I want to know that her heart breaks for the homeless, the orphans, the ill, the sick and poor, those who are in search of God’s truth. Why go through the pain and misery when you can avoid it?!

Sighs...maybe it’s just me. Maybe I’m thinking way too much here. However, I cannot avoid the very fact that I do desire a partner, a wife, a helper. She is not just my helper, but I am her helper as well. People seem to ask the question, "What do you look for in a wife?". To answer that...well someone who is willing to learn with me, to cook with me, to explore with me, to grow with me, to correct me and be corrected, to have fun with me, to sing with me, to live, laugh, pray together, and love together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

agreed brother... but i think i'm too selfish to ever get married. Hope the best for you. be Blessed man and keep the faith..cause i sure aint.