Wednesday, December 24, 2008

..what..


what ever i tell you would not matter no more
thats what i think
what ever situation comes my way
I will be willing to face it
What ever you tell me
I will believe
Why do i do what i do now
It seems to be useless
Why do i like you so much
When you don't even notice
God, time is such a wonderful creation
But its killing me inside
Father, i never had a true father physically with me long enough
Thats why i've made a lot of mistake in my life
Girlfriend, never had one and thats probably why im like this
I thought i was strong
I thought i knew what i was doing
I never wanted it to be like this
I should of just left it how it was
But God, it feels so right
So right because you were with me in this
God, Father, you were always by my side
I'm never letting go

No comments: