Monday, February 4, 2013

ATTACK!!!

Being haunted by something you can't see, touch, smell, and fight back is frustrating. This enemy can come in various forms and sizes. Whether it is terminally, hereditary, or what ever the case may be. Human beings cannot escape such defeat. Maybe some. Gout has gotten me, again. I have lost so much sleep for 2 whole nights. I keep waking up every other hour. I am praying earnestly and drinking so much water. I know have been on a very poor diet which is the cause of my gout attack. I thank God for friends and family who are so encouraging at times like this.
My girlfriend Natalie Quitasol. You are an inspiration to me and my better half. I thank God day and night for such a understanding and discerning women of God you are. You are my second best friend (Jesus is first), my mom, and you I love with all my heart. I thank you two for standing by my side all the time. I know I am accident prone and it seems like a cycle. I know and believe God has way for us in this relationship. Though we all come from different walks of lives, culture, we are carrying the same cross. 
The very same cross that Jesus died on. The one that he bled on. The one that hundreds of Jews and Roman soldiers witness the death and Jesus Christ being crucified on. Let us remind ourselves that we each have one. Lets us not put anymore pain, suffering, and weight on each others. We don't want more anymore of it. The cross itself is heavy enough for one person to carry. May we learn to forgive, love, and be like Christ to all. Let us continue to build and correct each other in love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's okay to slow down in life. I certainly have and I don't mind it at all.