Tuesday, June 30, 2009

..search..

What makes people laugh the most is when you are the one making your own friends and family laugh the hardest they will ever. I've tried many times and some of those times were successful, but I doubt that only a few knew because majority of the laughs are from inside jokes known to only a few who talks to me more. One thing, there was one thing that caught attentions one day. That one day was when Michael Jackson was pronounced dead! Yes, it shocked the world because no one knew that a God given talent man had passed away and he was a legend because of his ability to sing and dance at the same time during a era where it was not popular yet. All that came to my mind was that, how did the people back in the bible reacted to Jesus Christ's death?? I do wonder if they were like some people today who said: "He was a legend and my God." I heard a man said on the news: "Michael was my God!" WOW!! I could not believe or take in the words that were going inside my ears as the man said those four huge words. All that I was able to bare and take in were my God given thoughts.
I wanted to know and see if, What will happen if we were to pursue our faith in God just like the fans of Michael, or us wanting to buy a house right now, or that second, third, or even fourth car that that we are saving up for? What if we were to want and desire God our heavenly father in heaven, only in this world and depended on him for the small things in life and not the big things that would cost us thousands of dollars, loans, and especially debt? I know a family who wanted to buy a house and they worked so hard for that home for a whole year or so and they finally got it. I pondered about their faith? What if the family pursued God, worked in their faith, searched for God, read the bible, prayed, and continued to search for a deeper understanding of God just like how they were searching for a new house then their spiritual life would of been worth more that the new house they are getting.
Who am I to say, and who am I to judge? All I know is that God is the only Judge.

No comments: