Saturday, June 13, 2009

..Fishing..

So Today I went Fishing even with my Gout Pain on my right foot. It is a early stage of Gout that I am currently going through. Nyiam Koom which is Sunday's Dad gave me some of his prescribed Gout Medicines. I am so thankful for God to provide such sudden help when I needed it. Even with the gout pain in my right foot I still went fishing at New Hogan Lake in Valley Spring, CA. My brother in laws and I caught only three fishes: 2 stripers, and 1 bass. It was a very fun fishing day and I enjoyed it much....sighs....Sadly, I have no Medical Insurance or Health Care on me as of this moment. I am still trying to enroll in M.A.P. which is provided by San Joaquin Medical Center in Stockton. The pills are a plus because it is working for me and the pain is going away. No just the pain, but the swelling is also fading. I know that I am better off on my own right now. What I am talking about is that if I was suppose to be in a relastionship then My Girl Friend woul dbe sacred to death right now. haha....sighs...God, you work in miraculous ways. I don't know how to thank you but say it simply to you in my prayers. You own everything that I have, you are the creator of this world and I don't have anything that is my own because you are my all. G0d, I have nothing without you.

No comments: