Thursday, July 12, 2012

At this moment...

True feelings are hard to come out.
Finding time of your whereabouts. 
Love is where you are.
Man up to my mistakes.
Let me take you away.
Love is where you are.
About time that I found you.
Making moves to kill the mood.
Love is where you are. 
Summer time is hot and lonely.
Not when you are next to me.
Love is where you are.

I am blessed to be with you Natalie. You are inspirational and always encouraging. I know we have lots to learn from one another. Who could have thought I be here writing about us? I never saw myself with another girl. But when I saw your smile, the laughter, and the free spirit inside of you, it brighten me up. You gave me hope and loved me like no other. God was watching over me and introduced you. I know we both long for the exciting past when we were both in school. I'm sorry it didn't happen sooner in school. haha. I think things could have been different, huh?! 
But I like everything that is happening now. Despite that very fact that I don't get to see you often, I know that you are waiting patiently for me everyday. I see a many dreams and passion withing you. May God continue to bless this relationship and all that we do. May He use both of us to better His kingdom and bring people to Christ. The universe is vast and limitless. It is unknown to mankind. But the love that I have for you, with you, it is immeasurable. 

No comments: