Thursday, May 7, 2009

..this..

It saddens me when people don't hold onto their words. But most of all when its the person you thought she was going to be the one who will be by your side forever. It hurts me thinking about all the good times we had together and everything we talked and dreamed of together. It is even worst because she is probably reading this blog right now! But it saddens me more because there are only three people who knows me that visits my page here and actually reads them. None of my other guy friends know that I have a blog spot here. You were everything to me. I thought that our relationship was going to work out. I trusted in God, believed, and prayed every night and day for you and us. I thought that you really wanted this to happen in the first place. Do you remember the talks we had? Do you remember the times we had together? Do you remember how we started out this relationship? Do you remember the prayer we prayed and sealed our relationship with? It is so hard for me to let go like this? I forgive, I still trust you, and I still love you because of God's love for us.

No comments: