Wednesday, January 7, 2009

..simp..



Im back in Simpson University and just seeing everyone makes me very happy. not that the break was bad or anything. Well, it was in various ways but I learn a lot from the winter break. Sometimes God really change your life so that you will see his Glory and Love fall down on you. But seeing the familiar faces of students, professors, and co-workers makes me smile. I miss the guy talk that we usually have once or twice a week if we are all available to even bring such subjects or issues up. OF course, this semester we will definitely catch up on the usual talks again late at night. No more eating out late now guys and gals. I vowed to never eat late at midnight again. Many times I do ponder about what if things were suppose to work out and if God did make this person see her reality in His eyes. But, at the same time I do thank God each day that it is His Will and not mines. All praise and Glory to God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a happy day for him when he gave us our new lives, through the truth of his Word, and we became, as it were, the first children in his new family. JAMES 1:18 LB