Wednesday, August 27, 2008

..Off to..

Man O Man..One more day and I'm off to School at Simpson University.
I know there will be a lot of freedom, but I won't abuse it.
The moment of schooling out of town has been in my head for a long time.
I thank GOD for everything that he has done for me in my life.
God truly knows what is best for all of us. HE will correct us and lead us.
We just need to keep on holding onto his hands and trust him all the way through.
For some times, I have doubt that GOD wasn't even by my side anymore.
I have not been faithful thats why. I have gone my own ways.
But, GOD has always been there for me. I just ignored his presence.

The whole school thing is now making me think about my future.
HAHA...funny...because like I told leah..I'm thinking whom is going to be my wife.
I will like a woman who is able to SACRIFICE, be DETERMINE, LOVING, WILLING to SERVE GOD, and be passionate about missionary work. HAHA...I am still praying about it. I know GOd will provide.

AS of right now then, I just really need to focus on GOD, SCHOOL, and FAMILY/FRIENDS.

No comments: